With our specialist door drives, control and seal systems and push button automated access, AVA’s sliding doors combine convenience, comfort and enhanced security.
Typical Sliding Door Applications
Our engineered solutions offer a wide range of applications and environments including:
- Anechoic chambers – guaranteed acoustically controlled environments
- Automotive test cells
- Engine test facilities (vehicle/component anechoic and semi-anechoic test rooms, “shake and rattle” and hot engine test facilities
- Loading bays
- Research centres
- Utilities (power generation and water pumping stations)
Our header and casing system is fitted to frame the door opening and accommodates horizontal-slide or vertical-slide opening doors. Horizontal sliding doors require minimal headroom above the doorway opening and minimal projected space into the room.
AVA’s sliding door designs offer numerous flexible combinations:
- Sound reduction to Rw56dB
- Fire rating
- Sizes to suit from personnel access to doors in excess of 15m wide
- Specialist door drives
- Control and seal systems
- A wide range of finishes – timber cladding, aluminium, stainless steel and multi coloured polyester powdered paint
- One button activation, minimal maintenance and long life
All AVA acoustic doors are of a superior acoustic specification and can be made fire resistant. Additional features include manual override or battery-powered back up to ensure user access during power outages. Maintenance contracts are available where required.